Tuesday, December 02, 2008

shoulder

And here's a little something for the really getting to know James fans out there.

The shoulder is acting up again.

Harrumph.

I had just started going to the gym and lifting again, so that might have been the problem, but maybe not.

For you see, shortly after restarting at the gym I went over to the apartment of some other assistants for drinks, and at the end of the night, rather than wait to be buzzed out I decided to leap (haul myself) over the gate at the front of the school where they live. And it was the next morning my shoulder had a small ache.

Oh me. Oh my.

It's strange how pain functions. You forget what a bother it was to suddenly feel pain in your shoulder at random moments. For the last few weeks with the pain gone I didn't even remember I had been sore, but now it is back.

It's a shame pain can't be psychic and kick in even if what you're doing now won't hurt until tomorrow. Something for the cyborgs I suppose.

No comments: