Wednesday, December 08, 2004

future

So now I'm over here and I'm looking at other countries I kinda want to visit. However, as always money is an obstacle. Now I don't know how many people actually read this blog, but judging by the overwhelming response to my request for feedback I'm going to put a conservative estimate at 1-2. 3 if Mary Margaret isn't too busy at school. But anyway...I'm going to do this anyway, assuming most people will take it as a joke, but some might be stupid enough (kind enough) to follow through.

Help James travel more by sendibng (large) cash donations of cheques, money orders or cash made out to James McRae. If you want to send it email me and I'll give you further instructions. Don't have my email? Well then you're obviously a random person who has stumbled onto this...way to surf teh information superhighway nerd.

Anyway, send money or I'll have to come home and you'll all have to listen to me and see me adn all sorts of nasty things.

But serioulsy I would appreciate feedback. Just do it once to make me feel good. (and money)

No comments: