Saturday, May 24, 2008

so much stuff

Blarrgh. Type type type.

If only I wasn't so popular there wouldn't be all those emails and then I wouldn't have to respond and then there would be more time for blogging. Oh well.

First off, I will apologize yet again for poor spelling on here. Particularly the spelling of the word teh (which until that intentional mistype I had been spelling correctly). Normally I would allow you folks to figure out that I just type really quickly and lack the time/inclination to go backl over anything, but I'm beign harassed, so I needed to say something.

There's a girl on the trip whats names is Kristin, her dad is a spaceman (read: astronaut) and this gives her an inflated ego. However, since she has decided to take the time to read the opus the least I can do is type gooder and apologize for inevitable mistakes.

Also, Kristin is actually a fine young lady, and her dad is Chris Hadfield. Yes THAT Chris Hadfield. First Canadian spacewalk, Canadarm styles, etc etc.

I don't know what the rest of my posts are going to be like as a tonne has happened. Let's begin shall we?

No comments: