Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hue and stuff

Hueisa lovely town. I saw the citadel yesterday and was on a river cruise today. Iwas going to give moredetails, but have decided not to bother. Really not that interesting. I will say, now that I'm travelling alone I make a lot more friends who want to take me to see cheap whores. They say "lovely lady very cheap" but I know what they mean.

I'm going to Hoi An tomorrow. I was going to stay longer here, but my room is really damp, and I did laundry which is now having trouble drying. Why that is a reason for me to change cities, even I'm not sure, but that's the one I'm using, so there.

Also. No more chicken and noodles for me. I didn't know eating the meat could lead to infection,but now I do. Just bo (beef) and maybe some pork, but no chickens (or fowl of any kind just to be safe).

No comments: