Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tidy up INdonesia.

Agung's family had a servant, and so did his brother, they had 2 actually. Seems to be the thing to have if you can afford it. The servant, who Agung said was a "relative" made food. Agung must think giant westerners need to eat all teh time and in huge amounts. He kept putting stuff in front of me a giving me larger servings than himself. I really had to get mad and yell at him (not too loud) to stop. It was getting silly, and I felt bad only eating part of my food. Fortunately the food was usually served rice then a bunch of plates you picked from. If I had control I was fine.

Es Jalur and other delicious iced snacks. Those were good and I will miss them greatly.

Indonesia is NOT as dangerous as people sometimes (the government) thinks. I think it is near the top for favourite place on the trip. Battling it out with Laos perhaps. And I only saw Java, there's so much more.

I think that's it for now. A lot happened to me in Indonesia, life changing stuff that may have been on the way anyway, but that's where it happened so it gets the good memories.

No comments: