Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Here I am

Man I hate it when things don't publish properly.

After making my goodbyes to all the staff that have cared for and fed me (this lamb stew, man alive!!!!!!!!!!!) in the Cameron Highlands I made my way to the island of Penang and Georgetown. Because Penang is an island and the bus companies sell tickets to it but also to Butterworth and other places on the mainland after a certain toll gate there is a horse trade that goes on in passengers. Buses stop and the drivers try to homogenize their loads.

I find the whole thing kind of funny, and today I had to switch buses, I was traded for an old lady, good deal for both sides I think. My new bus mus have been the plushest I have ever seen, unfortunately 40 minutes did not allow for full enjoyment. (No washroom though, odd).

I have a train ticket to Bangkok leaving at 220PM tomorrow so my next ommunique will be from there. Bet you can't wait!

I think the postings I did today were quite coherent, good for me! (except maybe this last one, but I had to rewrite it so you can forgive me)

No comments: