Tuesday, February 15, 2005

and...

If you're reading these in order...

The old guy then told me I could have 6 girls at once in Suryaba. All for about 10 pounds sterling. I nodded and made protestations about not being interested.

"Sex always comes when dealing with young men travelling the world alone." ALthough I'm pretty sure it was this old man who brought it up, and what's a guy with 135 kids, or whatever he said, doing with knowledge on how much it costs to get 6 girls at once. Heh.

Don't worry everyone who cares about my moral rectitude, I won't be involving myself in any such activities. And for those who think it would be a great thing to do, I'm still not going to do it because it's creepy and I just know I would choose the 6 prostitutes who would drug me, tie me up, rob me and then turn out to be men in the end anyway. Hardly worth it.

No comments: