Thursday, February 03, 2005

Off to Malaysia

I'm flying to Malaysia tomorrow, landing in Kuala Lampur then figuring where I should hole up until Chinese new Year is over. not that I want to avoid the thing but my schedule has been tightening as I've added more things and I can't have myself getting stuck for a week in an uninteresting place when other things await.

I'm secretly plotting a trip to Hong Kong but don't tell anyone. The proposed dates surround the weekend of the 18-20 March but I'll let you figure out what that means. By you I mean one of 5, yes 5 confirmed readers. Mum, dad, Duncan MMM and Gill. Although I have my suspicions about regularity....heh regular doesn't matter, as long as you take a big dump at the end of the week you're fine!

And I guess I should menton this, in Mui Ne I started another story...it's going nicely. I don't want to call it a novel because I want it to end when it's ready, not after 500 stupid pages. I also don't want to bother explaining what it's all about either so don't ask. You'll find out when it'spublished!

No comments: