Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Oh yes...almost forgot

Part of my grumpiness that was developing in KL had to do with indecision. At least that was my guess. The possibilty of being a fashion model, no matter how slim, was just one more variable that I had to consider for my upcoming travels. What I would have time for, when I should book flights etc.

Unfortunately because I'm not travelling on an indefinite schedule I can't simply settle in one place and find a job, I'd run out of tiem to see the things I want to see. With no easy commercial shoot on the horizon, I simply worked out the rest of my trip...the flying bits at least.

I'm going to Indonesia on the 17th of February, and return to Malaysia on the 3rd of March. Then i go to Melacca and Singapore, and probably come back here for a bit. Then I fly to HONG KONG on March 15. That's the big news to most of you no doubt. I realized that there was the Rugby Sevens World Cup going on in Hong Kong in March, tehn it turned out there was flight deals that included tickets to the event. I couldn't very well NOT go. Since I've done so well budgeting I figured I deserved it. Of course it will put me into the ol' credit card but whatever. Have to do what's right, and this is so very very right.

Ahhhhh. Good stuff.

No comments: