Saturday, February 12, 2005

Some more Cameron stuff

Still nice here. A little too busy over the holiday weekend but it's always nice and quiet up at Father's, or up the side of a mountain.

Did some more walks, ate some more yummy food, and I've taken to having tea every day at 430 accompanied with scones, jam and cream. Very nice!

I've been writing some more. Good for me!

Off to Penang tomorrow, then I fly to Indonesia on Thursday. More on that later...one more update pre departure because one never knows what the internet situation will be upon landing.

Oh, and there're board games and volleyball here as well. There's even a brand new scrabble board. This is the only reason I'm glad to not currently be accompanied by any female Galvani (Giuliana, Fiona or otherwise), as scrabble, a female Galvani and myself always results in extreme frustration and mind boggling high scores (not for me);)

No comments: